Custom headpieces aren’t just for brides to be! Treat yourself to a one of a kind designer headpiece
It isn’t just brides to be who can experience a custom headpiece from Holly Barker Millinery!
If you love to show off your style, the Spring Racing season, Christmas and New Year events or special anniversary’s or birthdays are the perfect excuses to wear a unique headpiece that will turn heads and get everyone talking for all the right reasons.
Off and racing
If you want to put your best foot forward for “fashions on the field”, I can help you choose a custom headpiece that will stand out from the crowd and complement your racing outfit perfectly.
Imagine strutting your stuff on the stage, your friend’s cheer you on as you take out best dressed, and then celebrate with you long into the night!
Why not make a statement with custom headpieces like:
- The “Aria” headpiece featuring black and antique gold raw silk geometric features. The shapes of this exquisite headpiece and its base are teamed with jet black Swarovski ® crystals to add a subtle shimmer to your racewear outfit.
- The “Paris Pink” headpiece, which gives a nod to racing fashion but updates the traditional veil look.
- The popular boater style of the yellow “Sunny” headpiece is edged in a crisp white raw silk trim. You’ll have everyone commenting on your elegance and sense of racewear fashion fun.
- The feminine “Cherry” headpiece. Perfect for the racing dress circle, this black straw button headpiece with a cream Paris straw swirl is finished with a delicate cream and pink cherry blossom feature.
Choose the right custom headpiece
and you can make it work with different outfits, so it can do double the duty as the centerpiece for your Melbourne Cup and
Perth Cup fashion statements.
Decks the halls for Christmas and New Year celebrations
Start the festive season right, feeling stylish and confident in a custom one of a kind headpiece
Get everyone talking for all the right reasons at the end of year parties. We can work together to choose a custom headpiece to suit your outfit. You’ll have heads turning and set the tone for a big year ahead of fashion and fun!
Make a new years’ resolution to follow your fashion dreams and create a stir with a custom headpiece like:
- The “Very Blackberry” headpiece. This stunning crown is hand-wired with lustrous Swarovski ® pearls in a special edition ‘blackberry’ colour. A modern, glamourous and elegant choice.
- If you’re a fan of Vintage French veiling, the “Bronwyn” is perfect for you. This delicate veiling is finished with three bronze flowers on either side. This headpiece clips in easily and can be adapted no matter how you decide to wear your hair on the day.
- For elegant simplicity, you can’t go past the “Vintage French” trim black headpiece. A modern statement with a hint of 1920’s elegance, wear it across the forehead or over the eyes to really dazzle that Christmas celebration.
Make it special
aren’t the only opportunity you get to choose a custom one of a kind headpiece
from my studio.
Celebrate your wedding anniversary party, renewing your vows or a special birthday event with a headpiece to put your mark on the day and celebrate your personal style.
Create some special memories with a standout look your family and friends will rave about!
A headpiece like the “Golden Arrow” is just as perfect for a birthday party or high tea as it is for a day at the races or your end of year Christmas party. Featuring 3 white, hand-made silk flowers finished with two golden arrow feathers, this one of a kind headpiece is sweet, feminine and will match a huge range of outfits.
I love helping my clients choose headpieces to match their outfits and personalities. Having a custom headpiece is often the first time many women have worn a headpiece, and the first time they have had something that is truly one of a kind.
So go ahead and treat yourself, you deserve to feel special!
Get in touch
today to chat about a custom headpiece for your special event. Let’s work together to choose something amazing for you that puts you centre stage.
Photography: Enriched by Light
Hair : Design for Hair
Makeup : Miss Linda Weir Makeup Artist
Models : Danie Joubert , Danni Chester, Alex Rimmer
Dresses : Huntress Boutique
Parasols : Sunbella
Feature Image – Krystle Ricci and Coby Rachel Photography